Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving end

So I write this as Danielle drives back to Virginia. We are in Maryland and we left the house in Plymouth about 3:30 this morning. Many people question why I leave so early if I am making the 484 mile trip from Plymouth to Alexandria or visa versa. I guess it all comes down to the person I am... inpatient. Sitting in traffic does not appeal to me one bit. In all honesty I get so damn antsy when I have to wait for anything. Heavy traffic, a table at a resturant, shopping with a female (no Danielle is NOT like that) but I like moving. If I knew I could keep moving and not sit inplace however it would take more time I would chose that route any day of the week.

The time at home was excellent. We left Wednesday morning about the same time we did today and averaged 58.9 mph the entire trip so leaving at that time. I got to attend my brother Jake's CD release party for his newest project "any kind of work today" held at the Guru Room in downtown Plymouth this venue while new, has hosted him several times, and its amazing to think Plymouth went without such a venue where the stage for a performance is what is the center of attention.

The evening was splendid. Lonesome Jukebox opened.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: