Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Penn State

Board of Trustees announces leadership changes at Penn State

This whole situation makes my stomach churn. This time last year Danielle and I got awesome tickets to see what the Penn State experience was all about. It was unreal, and we happened to choose Joe Paterno's 400th win. Beaver Stadium was electric. I can not ever remember feeling this kind of feeling because of sports before, I think just because it involves children and I have zero tolerance for such a thing. I will write more when I can come up with more thoughts on this.

I am on day 3 of 4 for the Osha 511 General Industry course. The instructor has been exceptional I wish I had a mentor like him daily, he is a wealth of knowledge for EHS. I really have no idea how many years I would have to be in this profession for me to feel as confident and fluid as he is, and able to really convince everyone based on OSHA standards and regulations just why we do what we do when it comes to workplace safety.

Have a nice evening, Josh

No comments: